Arlington Recessed Box For Security Camera Installation (flc430)
- Up to 50 lbs. on a suspended ceiling or drywall ceiling in combination with the drop wire for support
- Up to 10 lbs. on a drywall ceiling without the drop wire (not rated for fixtures)
- Up to 7 lbs. on walls
- Rotates 180 degrees in either direction for proper positioning of camera
- Nonmetallic 27.0 cu. inch box
- Paintable white plastic flange
Use the Arlington™ CAM-LIGHT™ KIT to install any security camera with a base diameter of up to 7" on a suspended or drywall ceiling panel. For power or low voltage, it installs FAST with a 4" hole saw, saving time and money.
It's a tested assembly that holds up to 50 lbs. on a suspended or drywall ceiling. It fits any security camera hole pattern because you drill the holes in the mounting plate. Larger cameras with a base diameter from 4.5" to 7" mount directly to the box flange.
Unlike most multipiece assemblies, the CAM-LIGHT KIT is rated for:
CAM-LIGHT KIT includes a drop wire for overhead support, mounting 'wings' for attachment of the box to the ceiling panel, 1/2" and 3/4" knockouts in the box, two nonmetallic cable connectors, and a mounting bracket and plate for the camera.
Monoprice™ and all Monoprice logos are trademarks of Monoprice Inc.
Arlington™, CAM-LIGHT™, and CAM-BOX™ are trademarks of Arlington Industries, Inc.
Updated Oct 27, 2020