Workstream By Monoprice Dual Motor Easy Fold-out Assembly Sit-stand Desk Frame
- Quiet sit stand desk electric motors do the heavy lifting so you can easily change your desk height
- Two user programmable height presets
- Stable and durable
- Quality powder‑coated steel structural parts
- Easier to assemble than most sit‑stand desks
- The desk frame expands to use a wide range of desktops
- 265 lbs. weight capacity
- 1.2 inches/second height adjustment speed
- 25.2" minimum height
- 50.8" maximum height
- 42.1" ‑ 74.0" desk width
- 42.1" x 24.0" x 26.8" minimum dimensions
- 74.0" x 50.0" x 26.8" maximum dimensions
- Requires assembly
This is our upgraded dual electric motor sit and stand desk frame that is easier to assemble compared to competing brands and other Monoprice™ height adjustable desks. The desk frame ships with the legs folded, so they are easy to align and position. They just need to be extended and bolted in place to form the main structure. The feet and two upper support frame pieces bolt easily in place, ready for a desktop of your choice.
Compared to our other single and dual motor standing desk models, this desk frame also features a higher maximum capacity of 265 lbs. It includes a control panel with user programmable height presets for one touch operation. It has adjustable anti‑collision settings for extra safety. The desk width expands to work with a wide range of desktop sizes or contracts to fit smaller spaces.
This sit stand desk frame helps boost productivity by improving comfort and well‑being. Get the full benefits of an adjustable sit stand desk by changing positions throughout the day and by mixing in some standing periods to break the monotony of seated office work. The stand up desk is easy to adjust and is raised and lowered using a fast, quiet, and powerful dual‑motor automatic lifting system to help users find the best sit stand desk position to comfortably work.
Monoprice™, WORKSTREAM™, the WORKSTREAM logo, and all Monoprice logos are trademarks of Monoprice Inc.
Updated Jul 8, 2021